– garage door prices start from around £275 upwards, plus fitting if required, depending on the size, design, type
– yes, our showroom is located on Great Central Road in Mansfield and has ample customer parking
– whether you are having work carried out by our engineers or purchasing spare parts over the counter, you can pay with cash, cheque, debit or credit card (2.5% charge with a credit card)
– yes we do, however we prefer you to come into the showroom, have a look round at the many different options, then we can arrange for our surveyor to carry out a free detailed survey
– 8am-5.30pm Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm Saturday
– it depends on what type of door you have fitted. It can take anything from half a day for a single door or a full day for a double door with motor. We have uploaded Youtube videos from Ryterna Garage Doors on how to fit their R40 and TL sectional garage doors
– through the back door if there is one!!!… by using the external release, if fitted, or pulling the release mechanism inside the door
– yes, usually depending on the type; ring or visit showroom for advice (photographs would be handy)
– there are many different sizes which fall into the ‘standard’ sizes. Made to measure doors are more expensive
– Mansfield, Nottingham and the surrounding areas, usually within a 20 mile radius. We would consider further afield areas for a small cost
– yes, there are many different RAL colours to choose from, which usually adds around £100 to the cost of your garage door
– yes, however we don’t quote for repair work. Our engineers will arrive and carry out the repair, unless the door is not repairable, then we can carry out a survey only, if required. Our current service repair charge is £80 inc VAT
– yes, we stock most spare parts. We are the areas largest supplier of spare parts to the garage door industry.
– hold the garage door level and draw the door down into the closed position to secure. Contact us to arrange a service repair and we will come and change both cables and ensure your canopy garage door works efficiently again. If you feel confident in doing the job yourself, then you can purchase parts over the counter. Just ensure you know the make, model and approximate age of the door and we will endeavour to assist you.
– yes, however, we ask for a payment of £25, which would be refunded once the work was carried out